Pope Francis announces “Year of St. Joseph,” grants special indulgences
If you know someone who does not have access to a computer or does not receive flocknote, please pass this along.
Clare & St. Vincent de Paul Churches updated Guidelines
1) Under no circumstances may
anyone who manifests symptoms of any illness attend the public celebration of
2) no Reservations required
3) The door on Saint clare way will now be open along with the courtyard door.
4) All people entering the
church must sanitize their hands.
5) seating is now every other pew instead of every 4th pew.
6) YOU MUST REMAIN MASKED (UNLess there are breathing concerns) and at a six foot distance from others
who are not of your group. Note that the priest will not wear a mask during
Mass but may during Holy Communion.
7) There are no missalettes
and hymnals in the pews.
8) Once the mass is ended,
leave the way you came, masked and keeping a six foot distance.
1) You may come up with your
group to receive Holy Communion at the priests instruction, bearing in mind
that you keep at least six feet away from persons not of your group and wear
your mask. You also need not receive Holy Communion.
2) You are highly encouraged
to receive communion in the hand, keeping it flat without touching the priest’s
hand. If you can only receive Holy Communion on the tongue, you must come after
all others have received.
3) Bow your head when
responding “Amen” when you receive Holy Communion.
4) Consume the host only when
you step away from the priest.
Click on the icon of Mary [Salus Populi Romani, "Salvation of the Roman People"] to watch his Holy Father PoPe Francis Pray for pandemic relief.
Download the prayer HERE.