Flocknote is a free and convienient way to facilitate easier communication within the Saint Clare community. Members sign up for various group lists and select the mode of communication they prefer. Contact can be by phone, text message, email, or even Facebook.
For example, members of the Helping Hands Ministry can subscribe to that list. Any time there is information for the Helping Hands Ministry, it is distributed to everyone on that list in the requested form. Participation requires a one-time registration, and membership can be changed or stopped at any time.
STEPS TO REGISTER for FLOCKNOTE PARTICIPATION
- Use Google Chrome only. Explorer or Outlook WILL NOT work.
- Start by clicking on this link to register on Flocknote.com.
- You will receive an instant email from Flocknote with a link. Click on the link and follow the instructions to register.
- Once registered, click on your name to access a page with tabs. Use these tabs to select receive the notifications you prefer: weather, CCD, or ministries. Select the St. Clare E-Comm tab for general notifications/weather related notifications.
- You will receive requests to authorize your contact method/s. Until Flocknotes receives authorizatiion from you, you will not receive any notifications.
- You will be also asked to set up an account with a Password. An account is not necessary for notifications, but an account does allow you to receive more content and to engage in the faith community more fully.
If for any reason the above directions did not work for you, please call Jennifer in the parish office for assistance, 7:30 am to 2 pm, Monday through Thursday, at 401-348-8765.